12 Baronet Place,
Pallara, QLD 4110
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th October 2021
Rent ID: 4564394
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ELEGANT | SPACIOUS | FAMILY HOME
DIRECTIONS - Turn left onto Ritchie Road, left onto Falkland St, and left on Baronet Place.
Immerse yourself in this wonderful new community, only half an hour from the CBD, a brand new primary school located within the estate, and enjoy a spacious home to go with it! Developed with a primary focus on the growing family, receive the benefit of all essential amenities being close by. This property will not last so be sure to get in quick!
* Large open plan tiled living area including meals and family room
* Separate formal lounge/media room
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and a 5 burner gas cooktop
* Quality fittings throughout including a dishwasher
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort in the living and master bedroom
* Fans and security screens throughout
* Double remote controlled garage
* Covered alfresco area with a fan for year round entertainment
* Great sized fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens
* Pets negotiable upon application
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please note this property is water efficient and all water use will be charged to the tenant.
*** Be advised that due to construction the internal photos may be of a similar build to reflect the floor plan and colour scheme. Internal appliances may vary***
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pallara
Lifestyle in Pallara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Baronet Place, Pallara, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pallara.