12 Bankston Road,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045696
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning new three bedroom home
Compromising of a generous sized kitchen/living room that opens up to the garden area for entertaining, this three-bedroom two-bathroom home has a secure low maintenance backyard, single garage and ample storage throughout, this property is ideal for a growing family.
Located in the Cornerstone Estate, this newly built property is only a short drive to the Princess Highway and 15 minutes to Werribee CBD. Enjoy walking along the peaceful waterway to one of Cornerstone's two large parks or let the kids run wild at Cornerstone's Safari Park. Hop on your bike and enjoy the bike paths around the community and everything nearby.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite and WIR
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Ducted heating throughout and split system cooling
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Kitchen fitted with appliances
- Single garage with internal access
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12 Bankston Road, Werribee. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.