12 Astro Court,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218502
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Traditional Three Bedroom Home - Walk To Local Primary School and Shops - Slacks Creek
A traditional three bedroom home with a large, flat yard (684m2 block).
Situated in between Mabel Primary School and Logan City Central, you are within easy walking distance to the school and local shops and a short five minute Drive to Ikea and the M1 Motorway for those that need to travel for work - you are only 25 minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast.
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac AND offering recent refurbishing's throughout, including paint, curtains, polished timber hardwood floors, new hot water system and new bathroom vanities, thi is sure to not last at this price.
The property features:
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout,
- Newly painted and new blinds throughout,
- Open plan lounge and dining,
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space,
- Dining area,
- Security screens throughout,
- Ample size bedrooms,
- Double lock up garage with massive workshop space,
- Large, flat rear yard,
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This location is very walkable so many errands can be accomplished on foot. Such as:
* Mabel Primary School .6km
* Logan City Central 1.5km
* Train Station 1.6km
* Mount Taylor Park .6km
*Book inspection ONLINE! If you don't see any inspection times available, please register your details and you will be notified of any upcoming inspection as soon as the property is available. Alternatively, call us on 07 55323789
Do I have to pay for water supplied to this property? Yes
Do I have to maintain the lawns and gardens? Yes
What is the lease term offered? 6 months or 12 months
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Slacks Creek? 12 Astro Court, Slacks Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.