12 Arthur Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4860080
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED AFFORDABLE UNIT IN SURRY HILL
Renovated Unfurnished 2 bedroom with 1 bathroom unit, good condition,external laundry, with
one car space, close to shop, cafes, school, bus stop.
Newly painted. New timber Floor.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Quiet Location
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Arthur Street, Surry Hills, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.