12 Alkira Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3561919
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High set family home with entertaining deck
This property is closed to public transport, minutes to Parkland, Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment, Inspection is a must
* 3 Bedrooms with polished floorboard,
* living room also with polished floorboard with air conditioner
* kitchen with ceramic glass cooktop and oven, plenty of cupboard kitchen space
* bathroom with shower and double sink vanity
* separate toilet
* entertaining deck with large yard great for kids and pets
* utility room downstairs with extra storage
Please register to inspect today as this home will not last long!
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before applying.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
To inspect the property you must register. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of open home inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12 Alkira Street, Sunnybank Hills. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.