From $475 to $925
12/85 Miller Street,
Urangan, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3167294
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harbour Court on the Bay
Low Season: $475 p.w, Mid Season: $725 p.w, Peak Season: $825 p.w, Ultra Peak: $925 p.w
Security Deposit $500. Sleeps 4 - Linen is supplied - 1x King, 1x King Day bed - STRICTLY NO PETS
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
Sit back and relax in this beautiful nautical themed townhouse that has recently been renovated and is sure to impress. Perfect for you and your families next getaway with beaches, parks and Urangan marina only a short distance away.The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bench and
coffee pod machine.
• Combined Dining/Lounge with Ceiling fan, Flat screen Television and DVD player
• Outdoor area with table, chairs and BBQ
• Grassed area adjacent to the courtyard for the kids to play
• Laundry with washing machine
• Separate toilet
• Security screens throughout
• Main Bedroom with King Bed, ceiling fan, Balcony with table and chairs.
• Second Bedroom with King size Day bed (can be single or king), Large
Balcony with shade mesh, outdoor lounge and coffee table.
• Bathroom with Bathtub
• Linen is supplied (BYO beach towels)
• Picnic table and benches
Positioned perfectly in Urangan with only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the Boat Club, Restaurants, Marina, Beach, parks, boat ramp and fresh seafood outlet close by. Just a short drive away is WetSide Water Park, local Shopping Centres and the ferry to Fraser Island.
• Bath Tub
• Picnic BBQ
• Coffee Machine
• Clothes Dryer
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Gas BBQ
• Microwave Oven
• Washing Machine
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Urangan comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12/85 Miller Street, Urangan today!