12/81 Annerley Road,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103014
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location and Convenience - 2 Bedroom Unit with Pool
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit boasts the ultimate convenience, being positioned within 10 minutes walk to the QLD Children's Hospital, 5 minutes to Mater Hospital and Griffith University, 400m from St Laurence's College, 3.2km from the Brisbane CBD, and only 1.7km from Southbank, you are right in the heart of everything you need!
Featuring in detail:
- Large open plan living and dining complete with air conditioning and ceiling fan for these warmer upcoming months
- Living areas open seamlessly onto your own private balcony
- Functional kitchen with service bar, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and electric cookware
- Large main bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite
- Generous second bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Beautiful main bathroom with stand over bath
- Internal laundry for your convenience
- Pool and Gym (that's right, no more $15 per week membership fees)
- Security screens throughout for your peace of mind
- Secure parking with additional storage
- Water is included
INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE - BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button or "Book an Inspection" and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloongabba? 12/81 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.