12/69 Herston Road,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446545
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfectly Positioned & Fully Furnished - Top Floor!
If you're looking for a well presented unit with easy access to Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Royal Brisbane Hospital (RBH), Shops, Transport, Parks and less than 3kms from Brisbane's CBD then this is the unit for you. With great presentation and situated on the top floor with a beautiful city view, this fully-furnished unit has plenty to offer and comfort for all to enjoy.
Property Features include but not limited to:
* 2 spacious bedrooms with ample wardrobe space (single bed in one bedroom and double bed in the other!)
* Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area - with dining table, lounge furniture & entertainment unit with a TV!
* Internal Laundry (with washing machine)
* Security Screen Door for extra security!
* Top floor balcony with a beautiful view!
* Easy off-street parking!
* A great location close to a number or amenities
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kelvin Grove comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 12/69 Herston Road, Kelvin Grove today!