12/64 Crampton Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3491169
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Two Bedroom Unit
This two bedroom unit is located on the bottom level at the back of a small tidy complex close to Wagga's CBD and local cafes.
- Two spacious light filled bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Large lounge room which leads onto an enclosed level balcony with lockable doors.
- Large spacious kitchen/dining room with lots of cupboard space and electric cooking.
- Fitted with reverse cycle heating and coooling to ensure your comfort all year round.
- Seperate internal laundry with cupboard space.
- Bathroom with freestanding shower and bath included.
- Carport located at the back of the unit complex secured by lockable code operated gates.
- The complex is fully enclosed with pin code lockable gates to both front and back entrances.
No pets allowed. To view a virtual inspection of this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web browser. If you experience any issues with this please phone Hore + Davies on (02) 6922 2900.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 12/64 Crampton Street, Wagga Wagga is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how