12/5 Gordon Street,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4104721
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superbly renovated Toorak apartment
Renovated with designer flair and obvious attention to detail, this stand out single bedroom apartment and its leafy garden surroundings are a lifestyle seekers delight.
* Tucked away toward the rear of well-presented block
* Spacious living/dining domain
* Smart stone kitchen with excellent storage
* Queen sized bedroom featuring built in robes and ensuite
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling
* Off street parking for one
Comfort to the convenience of a walk to both Toorak and Hawksburn Villages, Hawksburn Station, Toorak Road trams and Como Park and the Chapel Street delights.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Toorak is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12/5 Gordon Street, Toorak.