12/45 Windsor Road,
Kellyville, NSW 2155
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4436401
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Full brick townhouse for rent By appointment
Conveniently positioned, this full brick townhouse is only a short walk distance to school and the local shopping center.
- Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Timber floor for both living room and bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- High ceiling for both bedrooms
- Single lock up garage
- Low maintenance backyard
- Located close to schools, shops, and transport.
Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Kitchenette, Openable Windows
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville
Lifestyle in Kellyville
Want to live in Kellyville? 12/45 Windsor Road, Kellyville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.