12/43 Seaview Street,
Cronulla, NSW 2230
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174132
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Uniquely designed to optimise space and privacy and perfectly located moments from Cronulla's famous beaches offering a vibrant lifestyle of convenience with cafes, restaurants, parks and transport close by.
- Well proportioned bedrooms, master with ceiling fan
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooking
- Both bedrooms with built-ins and balconies
- Open plan combined lounge and dining area
- Tiled throughout with carpet in bedrooms
- Spacious balcony with water glimpses
- Added convenience of an undercover carport
- Positioned in a well maintained security complex
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons.
Otherwise we unfortunately aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cronulla
Lifestyle in Cronulla
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cronulla? 12/43 Seaview Street, Cronulla could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.