12/36A Prince Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4170316
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO WEEKS COMPLIMENTARY RENT! T & C's APPLY!
CENTRALLY LOCATED, HAS ALL YOU NEED!
This spacious apartment has all you need for ideal living. In a quiet location at the back of the block, this unique apartment is conveniently located close to centennial parklands, Randwick racecourse, public transport, Randwick Junction shops and restaurants.
- Private outdoor Balcony
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Great size bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Undercover parking
- Second bedroom or study
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Randwick? 12/36A Prince Street, Randwick could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.