12/34 Uriarra Road,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Available 29th September 2021
Rent ID: 4562704
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located on the top floor of this well secured complex is this wonderful two bedroom unit for lease. Featuring a spacious and light filled open living area with access to your own private balcony.
Add to that the updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking as well as a built in dining table.
Both bedrooms are of a good size with mirrored built in robes.
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Kitchen with gas cooking & plenty of cupboard space
- Secure access building with intercom guest entry
- Reverse cycle air conditioner to be installed in the living room after lockdown ends
- Shower over bathtub
- Your own private balcony
- Separate laundry off the kitchen
- Single lock up garage
- NBN ready
- Convenient location
Due to the current NSW regional lockdown, all of our properties do not currently have open homes available.
As such, please apply prior to viewing to be considered for the properties we have available. You can apply via 2Apply or direct from our website on each individual property. From there, we will be processing applications and upon preapproval of the application by the owner, we will call you to discuss a one-on-one viewing of the home.
For any enquiries, as our office is currently closed, please email the property manager direct and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Queanbeyan is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12/34 Uriarra Road, Queanbeyan.