12/33 Firth Street,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2657668
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A SHORT WALK TO ARNCLIFFE SHOPS AND TRAIN STATION!
This west facing freshly renovated two bedroom apartment is located within walking distance to Arncliffe shops, Supermarket & train stations and offers:
* Two bedrooms
* Recently painted
* Recently installed carpet throughout
* Kitchen with electric cooking
* Bathroom with bath tub
* Internal laundry
* Balcony access off lounge area
* Single lock up garage
Please see our Open for Inspection times. If you would like a different time, give us a call at 9553 1388 or 0434 450 879 and ask for Roland or Brittany.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Arncliffe? 12/33 Firth Street, Arncliffe could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.