12/32 Northcote Street,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121883
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxurious One Bedroom Apartment in Naremburn - Modern and Stylish!
Offering the perfect blend of urban and suburban lifestyle, this luxurious designer apartment is ideal for the professionals or working couples who want it all!
We are excited to present you with this stunning haven, boasting an array of exciting features ranging from NBN facilities to high-quality fittings and fixtures throughout this home.
Heres what youll love:
- Generously sized living spaces well-lit with natural light
- A study nook adjoining the dining room, perfect for those who are working from home
- Only a five-minute walk to St Leonards station, a ten-minute walk to Crows Nest Village and a ten-minute drive to Sydney CBD bringing you close to everything you need
But wait, theres more!
- One spacious bedroom fully carpeted with built-in wardrobe
- Luxurious bathroom with heated towel rails and Italian tiling
- Open plan living area with plenty of sunlight and space
- Well equipped kitchen with Calacatta marble splashback and European appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, four-burner cooktop and ample storage space
- Instant boiling & chill water zip tap
- Engineered Oak flooring
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Relaxing private balcony
- NBN facilities available - fibre connection
- Pets considered upon application
- One security car spot and a storage cage
Easy access to:
-Coles, Woolworths at Crows Nest and IGA at St Leonards
- Local universities in the area include: University of Newcastle, Sydney Campus, Australian Catholic University, North Sydney Campus, and The University of Sydney
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Northbridge Plaza, Westfield Sydney, and Westfield Chatswood close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Forsyth Cafe, Maggio's Cafe, Eat N Chill Wholefood Cafe, The Rice Den, Song Nhi Vietnamese Restaurant, and Flat Rock Brew Cafe
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Naremburn Park, Hallstrom Park, and Artarmon Reserve
Dont miss out on the chance to secure your home in this award-winning building, architecturally designed by the renowned Nettleton Tribe and located in a quiet but convenient area close to everything you need. Book your viewing today!
Available 30/11/2020 for $650!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 12/32 Northcote Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Naremburn. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.