12/3 Kooyongkoot Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4593447
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated and Fully Furnished Treetop Oasis in the Heart of Hawthorn!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Situated in the highly renowned locale of Hawthorn & surrounded by multiple prestigious suburbs including Toorak, Kooyong, & Camberwell, the first-class lifestyle on offer at this peacefully positioned two bedroom apartment is one not to be missed. Nestled gently near the rear of the complex on the first floor with views of greenery from every window, you'll enjoy tranquil & simple living accented by the wonderful amenities of Hawthorn & beyond.
This warm & welcoming apartment presents:
- Tasteful furnishings with modern flair so all you need is your own linen and personal effects
- Two bright and airy carpeted bedrooms or turn the second bedroom into a study
- Main bedroom includes a built in robe with the second bedroom/study includes a freestanding robe
- Open plan living dining with a modern horseshoe kitchen providing ample bench and storage space, gas cooking, dishwasher, fridge and built-in washing machine
- North facing apartment allows an abundance of natural light throughout the day
- Bathroom with bathtub & light colour palette
- Private balcony off the lounge room
- Plenty of on-street parking on the beautiful tree-lined Kooyongkoot Road
- Electric air conditioner and heater in the ceiling to keep you warm in Winter and cool in Summer
- Communal courtyard and secure residents' bike storage shed for added convenience
- Communal laundry with commercial dryers
Just a minute walk from the tram stop, you'll enjoy fantastic convenience & accessibility to the iconic Glenferrie Rd & its host of top-end restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and more. Just 3 stops to the East and you'll be in the heart of Camberwell, where you can spend your Sundays at the hugely popular Camberwell Sunday Market.
**HOW TO REGISTER: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment."
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/3 Kooyongkoot Road, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.