12/2 Thistle Grove,
Highett, VICTORIA 3190
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th July 2020
Rent ID: 3722374
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
From 550pw 1K Bond Furnished Bills Included
No employment or rental history needed!
Enjoy this beautiful, modern and spacious apartment!
Sleeps up to 4 people
2 light-filled bedrooms (both with large built-in robes and full-length mirrors)
1.5 bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite)
Modern kitchen with all amenities
Open plan lounge/dining room with split system heating/cooling
Large furnished private balcony; perfect for relaxing and enjoying some fresh air
Free NBN WIFI
50" 4K Smart TV with free access to Netflix and Stan, or enjoy a board game or two
European laundry with washing machine
Secure private car park
- All included - power, water, gas, WIFI, furniture, appliances, linens, towels, starter supplies.
- Unlimited WiFi.
- 2nd floor.
- Secure entrance.
- Minimum 1 week stay.
- From $550.00 per week. Enquire for a quote.
- Security Bond - $1,000.00.
- Credit Card
- Passport or Australian License
- No employment history needed!
- Guest registration with terms of stay must be signed
FEES & RATES
- A $150 cleaning fee (for a general clean) of the apartment will apply for each stay. This will be taken from your bond.
- Price may change depending on the season, long-term discount is possible, please inquire.
- Interim cleans are required for all stays that are longer than 6 weeks. An interim clean includes a general clean, fresh linen and towels.
- All stays longer than 4 weeks include a maximum utilities usage of $200 per month. Any excess usage is charged to you.
Rates start from $550 per week, please contact us for more information or to organise a personal inspection (for stays of 6 weeks or longer).
This beautifully presented, airy 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom apartment is filled with natural light and sits in a quiet, leafy and central cul-de-sac location in Highett.
A 3 minute walk to:
Highett Train Station
Shops, Restaurants and Cafes
Westfield Southland Shopping Centre is just a few minutes by car, 1 Train stop or a nice 15-minute walk
Melbourne CBD, South Yarra and Richmond are just a short train ride
Everything you need for a home away from home!
Two spacious light-filled bedrooms with comfortable Queen beds, hotel-quality linen and fresh towels. Built-in wardrobes with mirror doors and plenty of space to store all your luggage.
Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom. Large shower, stocked with luxurious body wash, soap, shampoo/conditioner and hairdryer.
Separate powder room with toilet, hand basin and mirror.
Fully equipped with oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, cooking utensils, microwave, fridge and basic pantry supplies.
Super comfy couch to enjoy a good book or binge your favourite shows. 50" TV with Netflix and Stan, and plenty of board games.
Access the spacious north-west facing balcony and relax on the outdoor setting.
Dedicated private secure parking space.
We provide you with a starter amount of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing sponge, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "Get In Touch" BUTTON, OR THE "Email Agent" BUTTON OR "Contact agent" BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highett
Lifestyle in Highett
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Highett is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12/2 Thistle Grove, Highett.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how