12/2 Keppel Street,
Meridan Plains, QLD 4551
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4174595
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Townhouse with spacious fully fenced yard
Perfectly positioned and private this spacious 3 bedroom townhouse has only one adjacent neighbor and a generous fully fenced yard with garden shed.
This home has a modern functional floor plan that has great separation of living with the main bedroom located on the ground floor that offers its own private court yard to enjoy. There is a spacious kitchen and open plan air-conditioned living area also on this level
Upstairs, there is a second living zone or study area as well 2 additional bedrooms both with, ceiling fans and built in robes.
An ideal location only a short walk to Meridan State School.
Property Features Include:
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining
- Kitchen, with stone bench tops, quality inclusions and dishwasher
- Covered entertaining alfresco area
- Main bedroom features walk-in robe, additional builtin robe and air conditioning
- Private courtyard off main bedroom
- Generous Second bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Third bedroom with air conditioning, built in robe and ceiling fan
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus driveway parking
- Corner position with spacious fully fenced yard with garden shed
** small pet is considered on application
** Property is water compliant with tenants to pay full water usage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meridan Plains
Lifestyle in Meridan Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12/2 Keppel Street, Meridan Plains, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Meridan Plains.