Deposit Taken $590 per weekHow much could you borrow?
12/2 Greenlees Avenue,
Concord, NSW 2137
Rent ID: 4692918
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light and stylish residence in a premium park front setting
Instantly appealing thanks to its peaceful park front position, this quality townhouse-style residence offers a peaceful retreat with lush green views over Jessie Stewart Reserve. It has been stylishly renovated throughout to feature fresh, light & airy interiors, tasteful modern finishes and an easy to maintain two level layout, along with a private position at the very rear of the boutique Greenlees Gardens complex. The well-appointed property has been designed for low maintenance living, plus it is ideally located just around the corner from Majors Bay Road's array of cafes, restaurants and shopping amenities.
- Fully renovated throughout with a sleek modern look and feel
- A generous design featuring a bright and airy open living space
- Contemporary island kitchen with quality fittings and breakfast bar
- Two upstairs bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters
- Designer bathroom plus a separate laundry that includes extra WC
- In a well-maintained block of 13 with a single carport on title
- Within a short stroll to parklands, the golf course and bus connections
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Concord
Lifestyle in Concord
Picture yourself living at 12/2 Greenlees Avenue, Concord. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.