12/16-18 Harrison Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4303173
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom With Sensational Views
Inspection Time: Sat 10 Apr 2021 (11:30AM - 11:45AM)
Lease Period: 12 Months or Longer
Pets: Not permitted
Available: 20th March 2021
Application: Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Parking: Lock-up garage
This well-presented and light-filled two bedroom apartment offers a superb layout and amazing postcard views of the Sydney CBD skyline and is conveniently located just moments to cosmopolitan Cremorne and Neutral Bay Village shopping precincts and express CBD transport.
* 2 generous bedrooms - both with built-in wardrobes
* Large living area leading to balcony and offering gorgeous views
* Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Modern kitchen with stunning views, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Plantation shutters, ample storage cupboards throughout
* Shared laundry with only two other apartments and conveniently located on the same floor
* Shared lock-up garage (half of a double-sized garage) plus separate additional lock-up storage
* Well-maintained security building with lift access and intercom
"To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
MATTHEW DOWNES 0437 271 095
ROBERT PEAKE 0467 486 649
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 12/16-18 Harrison Street, Cremorne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.