12/16-18 Adam Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,550 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 3752759
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS LIGHT-FILLED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HEATING/COOLING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This light and a bright two-bedroom apartment with great views is situated on the top floor of this neat & tidy building. Featuring:
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Near new carpets in all rooms
- Security intercom entry
- Large updated kitchen/meals area with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Spacious living room flooded with natural light
- Split system heating/cooling
- Central modern bathroom with internal laundry tap facilities
- Off-street parking for one car
- Parking permits available subject to council approval at additional cost
- Water bills included in rent!
Walking distance to Burnley Station, Swan Street trams and local shops, with the Bicentennial Park, Burnley Golf Course and Yarra Parks all at your door this is one not to be missed!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 12/16-18 Adam Street, Richmond today!