12/14 Gloucester Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077163
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy two bedroom unit
This neat and tidy two bedroom unit is an absolute gem, located in a well maintained security building.
- Security building
- Open kitchen
- Large lounge/dinning
- Internal laundry
- Car space
- Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom
- Close to shops and amenities
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hurstville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12/14 Gloucester Road, Hurstville.