12/14 Gallway Street,
Windsor, QLD 4030
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4111947
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$440/w Modern large apartment in Windsor
The building is only 3 years old. It is open plan living with two balconies and uninterrupted city views.
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins. The main bedroom includes an en suite and a small balcony.
- 2 bathrooms with a separate toilet.
- The large kitchen boasts stone bench tops, dishwasher and quality appliances.
- Internal laundry and a dryer included.
- High ceilings, fully air conditioned, ceiling fans and modern roller blinds throughout.
- NBN is connected to the unit.
- Intercom to unit.
- 1 secure car parking space.
- Secure building and car park with lift access
-Close to sport centres, gyms, parks, shops, cafes, quality schools and childcare services
- 2-minute walk to Windsor bus way - 2 stops to Fortitude Valley, 3 stops to CBD
-10-minute walk to Windsor train station (Ferny Grove Line)
-5-minute drive to Newmarket Village Shopping Centre or Lutwyche Shopping Centre
-2 minute walk to Enoggera Creek bikeway
-1km to RBWH and RNA Showgrounds
-Easy access to Clem 7, ICB and Lutwyche/Gympie Rd
-5-minute drive to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
- Clem 7 and ICB are at your doorstep.
If you have been looking for a very well-appointed property in an ideal location
Please call Michelle on 0434 194 830 to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/14 Gallway Street, Windsor before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.