12/14-16 Mount View Court,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061819
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This cosy home is perfect for those who want to downsize or a small family wanting a great location. Within minutes to all amenities and Bayside Shopping Centre. Situated in Frankston High School zone as well as Overport Primary School not to mention only a five-minute drive to Frankston's beautiful beaches.
Live in comfort, this well-maintained home is ready for great tenants!
Key Features include;
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- Freshly painted
- New carpet
- Renovated bathroom
- Fresh, new kichen
- Low maintenance backyard
- Secure court location
** Photo ID required at all inspections.
TO VIEW MORE RENTAL PROPERTIES, GO TO OUR WEBSITE: www.obrienrealestate.com.au
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Frankston could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 12/14-16 Mount View Court, Frankston today!