12/13 Vectis Street,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
Rent ID: 4392535
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Two Bedroom Unit Close to Everything!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
If convenience and comfort are what you are looking for, then look no further.
We are excited to present you Unit 12, 13 Vectis Street - a beautiful two-bedroom unit with a versatile floorplan, outdoor entertaining options and much more, sure to impress you from the moment you step in.
Heres what youll love:
- Entertaining balcony perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Resident swimming pool ideal for unwinding and relaxing at the end of the day
- Located close to public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and more, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with quality fittings
- Open-plan living and dining area with ample natural light
- Well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space
- Air conditioning facilities
- Secure car space
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Canossa Kindergarten, Coorparoo Secondary College, Anglican Church Grammar School, Seven Hills State School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Coorparoo Marketplace, Morningside Central Shopping Centre, and Merthyr Village Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Jacu Espresso, Little Genovese, The Rabbit Hole Cafe, Golden Buddha Thai Restaurant, Dovetail on Overend, Pawpaw Cafe
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: C.P. Bottomley Park, Norman Park Off-Leash Dog Park and Pattison Avenue Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Norman Park? 12/13 Vectis Street, Norman Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.