Holding Fee Paid $470 per week
12/13-17 Miranda Road,
Miranda, NSW 2228
Rent ID: 4386228
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Fee Paid $470 per week Spacious & Convenient
This modern unit is well situated for those looking for a quiet apartment living and the convenience close to Miranda Central. An extra spacious open plan living and dining area leads out to a great balcony that is perfect for entertaining.
- Both bedrooms with a built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom and large internal laundry
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Tandem lock-up garage with HUGE storage/workshop
- Quiet cul-de-sac location within an easy stroll to Westfield shops & station
* Pets upon application
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons.
Otherwise we unfortunately aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes.
For more information or to inspect, please contact Jasmine on 0413 920 289.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Miranda
Lifestyle in Miranda
Walk to everything from 12/13-17 Miranda Road, Miranda. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.