12/12 Mullens Street,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4254808
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH SPECTACULAR RIVER & CITY VIEWS!
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment, positioned in the prestigious heart of Hamilton, is located on the top floor of the Galileo Tower. The spacious living area flows seamlessly onto the large balcony, overlooking the Brisbane River and City Skyline - perfect for entertaining!
Property features include:
- Two large bedrooms with storage
- Spacious living & dining area flows effortlessly onto balcony
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Lift access and intercom security
- Pool at the rear of complex
- New carpets
- Single lock-up garage, perfect for a small car
- Prime location in the prestigious Hamilton Hills
- 6 month lease to start off with
- Sorry, no pets in this one
Located just 10 minutes outside of Brisbane's CBD, this property offers easy access to public transport (ferry and bus), lots of local cafes and shops on Racecourse Road and at the Portside Precinct. This property is also in the Ascot State School catchment.
Do not miss out on securing this great property! Register online for an inspection today, or contact Jordan Callender on 0410 850 175 to discuss.
Please note: the preferred application method is 2Apply, not 1Form.
Please note: the payment method for rent through our office is Simple Rent ($1.25 Debit/1.98% credit), Bank Cheque or Money Order (at cost). Direct deposit is not available.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12/12 Mullens Street, Hamilton. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.