12/11 Halls Head Parade,
Halls Head, WA 6210
Rent ID: 4385988
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Apartment with Stunning Views!
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
This is sure to impress! This exclusive apartment boasts a prime position set on the Waterline of 'Doddies Beach' and offers uninterrupted views of the ocean and the mouth of the Mandurah Estuary. It is evident that great taste and a meticulous eye for detail was a heavy influence at the design stage. The exterior form of the building is based on simple curved balcony lines reflecting the feel of the lapping waves on the adjacent beach. All these elements combined with a neutral palette create a contemporary and elegant building that compliments its coastal setting.
- 3 spacious light filled bedrooms, all with mirrored doors.
- 2 luxury spotless bathrooms
- The master retreat is a grand space opening up to the large and wide water side balcony to enjoy OCEAN VIEWS any time of the day.
- the resort style ensuite bathroom features double vanities, separate toilet and luxurious free standing plunge bath.
- each living zone flows naturally into the next area opening entirely to the ocean front wrap around balcony
- the kitchen is designed as the homes busy centre and is a focal point in itself it is complete with quality stone bench tops in a natural finish, ample cupboard space, glass splash back, dishwasher and quality stainless steel appliances.
- both the minor bedrooms have their own private balcony and a family bathroom, opposite a built in laundry complete with a sink and towel cupboard and Bosch washing machine and dryer included.
- you can enjoy exclusive communal access to the gymnasium, courtyard and secure underground parking bays and elevator access direct to the apartment.
- enjoy a long breakfast or relaxed lunch with a view across the beach at the Todds cafe located on the ground floor- how fantastic is that!
- this is without a doubt one of the most exclusive ocean front apartments
- Halls Head shopping centre is also close by - local bus transport is very handy too - no pets
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 1form. A code will be sent to you once property has been viewed.....
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 9581 9999 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Halls Head
Lifestyle in Halls Head
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/11 Halls Head Parade, Halls Head before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.