12/11 Findon Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,174 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2895388
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet and Cosy!
Situated in a quiet pocket of Hawthorn, is this lovely one bedroom apartment located in a security block. The apartment is within walking distance to the trams on Church Street, making commuting in to the City a breeze.
- Open plan kitchen living area
- Kitchen with gas cooking and bar fridge included
- Lounge with Splitsystem heating and cooling
- Bedroom with built in robes
- Separate bathroom
- Floating timber floors throughout and ample space including an open kitchen living area.
- Communal Laundry
- One off street car park.
*** Please Note: Heating to be installed ***
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12/11 Findon Street, Hawthorn. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.