12/10 Federal Highway,
Watson, ACT 2602
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th December 2020
Rent ID: 3094560
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Three Bedroom Townhouse
This beautifully presented two storey townhouse is perfectly located in the inner north suburb of Watson. With easy access to the federal highway and access to public transport close by, getting anywhere will be a breeze. If you are looking for a quiet home located only minutes from Dickson and 10 minutes from the CBD, then this three bedroom townhouse is sure to please.
As soon as you enter the property you will notice just how much space you have. There is both a lounge room and separate dining room off the kitchen. All three bedrooms are of a generous size and all offer built in robes, while the master also has an ensuite. The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooktop and plenty of storage space, while the main bathroom offers both a shower and separate bath. To complete the picture there is a front and rear courtyard, and a single car garage with space for another car in front.
Availability: 11th December 2020
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: 1 Garage
Cooking: Gas Cooktop
Heating: Ducted Gas
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER DICKSON does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Watson
Lifestyle in Watson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/10 Federal Highway, Watson before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.