12/1 Power Avenue,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,673 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104747
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun Soaked Apartment!
This first floor two bedroom apartment is located in a very sought-after area. Quietly positioned at the rear of the complex and situated in a cul-de-sac close to West Hawthorn shops or Glenferrie Road precinct including Swinburne University, close to Bridge Road and the Yarra River trails plus public transport options or CityLink for accessing the CBD.
- Entrance hallway
- Large and spacious lounge room with gas heater and access to balcony
- Kitchen with gas cooking facilities
- Main bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom with shower only
- Laundry taps
- Off street parking for one vehicle
Inspection is a must!
1) Review the online listing
2) Click your way through the walk through 360 photos which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer.
3) Click 'Request an Inspection' to book your private appointment
4) If there are no appointments available please register your details and our LongView property manager will get in contact with you to arrange a private appointment
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/1 Power Avenue, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.