12/957 High Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4613634
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern townhouse walking distance to Reservoir Station
******* Special offer $380/week for the first two months' rent and then rent will revert back to original $400/week *******
This brand new sophisticated two-bedroom townhouse has enduring quality, closed to Reservoir station, local shops, schools, and reserves.
This quality contemporary home is offering amazing accessibility and lifestyle all just 12km from Melbourne CBD.
Boasting an on-trend upside down floor plan, the property provides on ground level:
- Queen sized carpeted bedrooms with mirror finish built in roes and carpet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to master bedroom
- Spacious ensuite bathroom
- Sleek tiled central bathroom
- European laundry inclusive of brand new Bosch appliance with wash and dry combination function
Ascend the timber stairs to an open plan, light filled space for all your living.
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, under bench oven and dishwasher as well as huge stone breakfast bench
- Bright living and dining area with high quality floorboards throughout
- Spacious sun balcony
- Reverse cycle cooling and heating
- One allocated car parking space and storage
- Delightful communal garden with BBQ, seating, tables and fire pit
- Secure, convenient access to parcel delivery lockers for residents
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/957 High Street, Reservoir before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.