12/492-500 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603473
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Centrally Located Apartment with Balcony & Courtyard
Ideally located in the vibrant Surry Hills this garden apartment is nestled within leafy surrounds set back away from the busy streets.
- Spacious open plan living complemented by timber floors throughout.
- Elevated balcony off living room and private fenced courtyard off main bedroom.
- Generous main bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe.
- Modern kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- Bathroom complete with a updated vanity and bath.
- Separate internal laundry room with dryer and storage potential.
- Large lock up garage with excellent subletting potential.
- Inbuilt fly screens for insect-free ventilation.
- Walking distance to the Belvoir St Theatre, Prince Alfred Park, frequent public transport, and quaint local cafes.
Please contact Jack Russo on 0434 668 448 or Liam Loasby on 0402 474 339 for private inspections.
*** FACE MASKS - Please ensure you bring a face mask to the inspection. Access to any inspections may not be permitted without a mask.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/492-500 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.