12/399-401 Albion Street,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 3799624
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious townhouse in quiet convenient location
This modern, low maintenance townhouse is tucked away in quiet, private cul-de-sac. Within walking distance to Albion Street buses and Melville Road trams, local cafes and schools, close to Anstey Station, Sydney Road shops and restaurants, as well as easy access to Citylink. Ideal for those looking for comfort, convenience and quiet lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
- Three bedrooms each with built in robes
- Two bathrooms, main with bath
- Open plan living and dining area
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking
- Polished floorboards throughout property
- Separate laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Garage with storage and extra driveway car spot
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brunswick West? 12/399-401 Albion Street, Brunswick West could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.