12/359 Rathdowne Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$3,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th March 2020
Rent ID: 2788424
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
The essence of stylish, contemporary living
Meticulously renovated in late 2017, this unique church conversion offers luxurious open plan areas designed for convenience and comfortable living. The premium, boutique apartment is located in the heart of dynamic Carlton, surrounded by trendy cafes and pubs, popular restaurants and shopping. Enjoy short walking distances to the CBD, vibrant Lygon and Brunswick Streets, and Carlton Gardens.
The church's character is on full display with a beautiful, original wooden beam and two exceptional, large arched windows allowing plenty of natural, northern light into both floors.
Downstairs, dark European oak hardwood floors contrast with a minimalist kitchen featuring brand new Smeg appliances, including a gorgeous brass cooktop. Walk up the stunning spiral staircase to find two bedrooms and a hotel-inspired bathroom with mood lighting, heated tiles and open shower.
- Two generously-size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining area with spiral staircase
- Designer kitchen with gas cooking by Smeg x Marc Newton
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Sleek bathroom central to both bedrooms
- Downstairs powder room and laundry
- Secure, underground car spot
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
12/359 Rathdowne Street, Carlton, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carlton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how