12/327 Dandenong Road,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,067 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4566865
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated Away From The Street
The apartment building is set back from the street, providing a sense of privacy and seclusion whilst enjoying direct access to all local amenities, particularly public transport! So close to the designer shops and cafes of Prahran, Malvern and St Kilda.
- Two good size double bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Open plan living/dining area with access to private east facing balcony
- Modern galley style kitchen including stainless steel appliances including electric cooking and dishwasher
- Two modern, sparkling tiled bathrooms
- European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Secure entry with intercom access
- Remote access basement parking including storage cage & bike racks
Helpful measurements (approx.)
- Fridge; wide 89cm, deep 56cm, tall 182 cm
- Washer; wide 96cm, deep 76cm, tall 184cm
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties.In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select Book an Inspection and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Prahran? 12/327 Dandenong Road, Prahran could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.