12/210-212 Oberon Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344211
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor, North-facing apartment with exceptional beachside living
Enjoy the tranquility of this superb coastal home complete with generous proportions. Just a short walk to the golden sand beaches of Coogee, this property is perfectly positioned to immerse in the vibrant locale and stunning natural beauty of cliffside parks and pathways.
A truly spacious offering benefiting from a flexible and flowing floor plan, featuring a separate kitchen, open living and dining area. The added bonus of a car space and internal laundry helps this apartment tick all the boxes.
- Top floor, north-facing apartment, moments from Coogee Beach
- Open plan living and dining with a separate renovated kitchen
- Spacious and bright bedrooms with ample sunlight
- Large, well maintained bathroom offers separate shower/bathtub
- Internal laundry and a covered car space
- Superb position, moments to the beach, coastal parks, walkways
This superbly located property is moments from the beach, shops, schools and transport. The location makes this property one not to be missed.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Coogee is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12/210-212 Oberon Street, Coogee.