12/189 Liverpool Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4114578
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIETLY POSITIONED TO THE REAR WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK & OFFERING EXCELLENT VALUE
ENTER VIA LINDSAY STREET.
Offering excellent value for money & quietly positioned to the rear with sunlit leafy aspect, is this picture perfect & immaculately presented apartment ready to be enjoyed & conveniently located with CBD transport, shopping village, parks & quality schools within walking distance.
* 2 bedrooms, built ins, open plan lounge & dining, floating floors
* Updated kitchen, recently renovated bathroom, internal laundry
* Balcony with garden outlook and easy access to all amenities
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 12/189 Liverpool Road, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.