12/103-111 The Lakes Drive,
Glenmore Park, NSW 2745
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th April 2020
Rent ID: 2391363
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOUR BEDROOM BRICK HOME LOCATED IN FANTASTIC LOCATION
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THE PREMISES, PLEASE CONTACT PROPERTY MANAGER TAYLOR BARRINGTON ON 0405 535 500. DUE TO NEW RESTRICTIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE OPEN HOMES.
This property mixes perfect location with everything you will need in a home. Situated at the back of the complex, this home is private but still in the heart of Glenmore Park. Close to local shopping facilities, local schools, sporting facilities and short drive to M4 motorway, you don't want to miss out on this home!
boasting the following :
- Four generous sized bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite.
- Large living and separate dining.
- Open kitchen with plenty of storage.
- Two car garage.
- Internal Laundry.
- Easy maintained back yard supporting astro turf.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenmore Park
Lifestyle in Glenmore Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12/103-111 The Lakes Drive, Glenmore Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how