$900pw / $3911pcm
11B Louis Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082099
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just renovated, family living at its best.
** Stage 4 restrictions: Please contact us so we can send you a link to the video walk-through and keep you updated on timing for in-person inspections. You are welcome to apply for pre-approval **
A quiet tree-lined street, shields this classic red brick façade townhouse creating an inner city retreat with perfect positioning. An expansive residence offering privacy and low-maintenance living. With the finishing touches just being put on the renovation, you will be impressed by:
* A well-designed floorplan designed to capture natural light and with proportions rarely seen. The northerly aspect of the home provides a flood of natural light, with a north-west facing outdoor decked area wrapped around the home
* Two generous living areas with beautiful seamless timber flooring, offer layout & zoning options, to suit how you want to live
* Beautifully finished, the kitchen is bathed in natural light. Stone bench tops. High quality SMEG appliances including a double oven, gas cooktop and built-in microwave. You will love the well thought out storage options
* The huge master bedroom opens to a balcony looking out above the tree-lined street, walk-through mirrored robes, individual cooling unit plus a glamourous ensuite with double basins and lovely storage.
* Two further bedrooms are king sized, one with a walk in robe. Both have individual cooling units.
* Sparkling family bathroom with a luxe full sized tub. Laundry has a touch of glamour with stone benches and external access.
* Gas ducted heating throughout and multiple split system air-con units for more personalized heating and cooling throughout the house
* A powder room downstairs and plentiful storage on both levels
* Lock-up garage plus off street parking
This residence is in a sought-after lifestyle location, a stroll to Central Park, Hedgeley Dene Gardens and Gardiners Creek trails. Within walking distance to cafes, shops, trams, Gardiner or Glen Iris train stations and easy freeway access. Within the Malvern Primary School zone, and in easy reach of private schools such as Korowa, Sacre Coeur and Scotch College. Chadstone Shopping Centre, Malvern Central, Glenferrie Rd shopping strip and Harold Holt Swim Centre are also within easy reach.
You are welcome to call Megan with any questions on the property, terms and timing.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glen Iris comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11B Louis Street, Glen Iris today!