11B Aspen Drive,
Gillieston Heights, NSW 2321
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4492606
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW FAMILY HOME WITH DUCTED AIR-CONDTIONING
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 11BAspen to 0428 427 610
Impressive brand new family-style duplex, within the school zones of Gillieston Public School and Early Child Care St Nicholas Early Education. Very close by to natural parklands and walkways, plus only 5.9 kilometres to Pender Place Shopping Centre at Maitland and
10.1 kilometres to Coles and main shopping district at Kurri Kurri .
The property itself offers ducted heating and cooling throughout making the home very comfortable. Central open plan living, dining, and kitchen area with covered outdoor patio area. Master bedroom with private ensuite and two good size family bedrooms serviced by a full-size family bathroom, add in an internal laundry and lock up single garage is one very attractive package.
Further features include:
- Air-conditioned living and master bedroom zones
- Impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, good fridge space plus a vast amount of storage
- Good size open plan tiled living and dining area
- Master bedroom is located at the rear of the property and includes a walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three are a nice size and have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Covered rear patio and fully fenced yard
- No pets will be approved on this property thankyou
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gillieston Heights
Lifestyle in Gillieston Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gillieston Heights? 11B Aspen Drive, Gillieston Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.