11A Seventeeth Avenue,
Sawtell, NSW 2452
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 4369266
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One level 3 bedroom home located in one of Sawtell's most sought after streets - Option of 6 or 12 month lease available.
Decent size 3 bedroom home located in a fantastic location, little traffic with a short stroll to Murray's Beach.
- Pets not considered
- Please see Covid-19 notice below
- Kitchen has walk-in pantry, dishwasher and overlooks the dining area
- Generous Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Good size lounge area tot he side of the kitchen
- Multiple split system air-conditioners through property
- Double garage with extra single garage attached to side of house
- North East facing rear entertaining deck
Covid 19 Update
Currently, there are no number restrictions on open homes, however we must continue to ensure that density quota and social distancing requirements are met at all times, meaning we need to maintain physical distancing of at least 1.5m between each person and allow at least four square metres of space for each person. To avoid disappointment if capacity of the property is exceeded, please ensure that you attend the property at the start of the allocated inspection.
3 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sawtell
Lifestyle in Sawtell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11A Seventeeth Avenue, Sawtell before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.