11A Mudalla Way,
Northam, WA 6401
$680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4158615
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Cosy 1 x Bedroom duplex!
Well appointed one bedroom, one bathroom home.
-Semi-enclosed front verandah overlooking open land.
-Easy Care gardens
-Large rear yard
-Open plan Kitchen/living area
-Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Outside pets will be considered.
Located across the road from Avon vale Primary School.
Please note before viewing this property, you will be asked to complete a pre approval application form. Call Lynn on 9622 5011 for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Northam
Lifestyle in Northam
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11A Mudalla Way, Northam. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.