11A Belford Avenue,
Devon Park, SA 5008
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4300792
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxe Spacious Home Closes to CBD
Now the property is open for online application through 1 Form or you could download application from our website http://www.korn.com.au/rental-application-form
Lease term: 12 months
Furnished: Fully furnished
Smoke: Not permitted indoor
Air conditioned Luxury 3 bed, 2 bath house in central location close to CBD and renowned North Adelaide and Restaurants. Only a short walk to Prospect Cafes & Cinemas and a 5 minute drive to the Churchill Road Shopping Precinct. Alternatively head to the CBD, only a stone's throw away via an 8min drive or 15min bus/train ride!
The leafy suburb of Devon Park, is only a short walk from Adelaide Oval/Torrens River and is a great location to base yourself from for a short or long term holiday.
Our new home is furnished with all that you'll need for a short or long term stay.
Our guests love this house because it is conveniently located, close to the city, restaurants, cafes, cinemas (15 minute walk) and shopping precinct on Churchill road (5 min by car or 10 min by public transport). The Churchill Shopping Precinct comprises all your shopping needs including Coles, Aldi, Costco, Kmart and various retails shops. The is also a large Coles grocery shopping centre only a 15 min walk on Prospect road.
The suburb is very quiet and is a great play to explore with various parklands all within a 5 minute walk.
When at home you can relax in the rear garden or in the air-conditioned lounge or cook up a storm in the new fully equipped kitchen and laundry comprising all your standard appliances, utensils and cleaning essentials.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, a stylish ensuite to the master
- Lounge with blinds provides perfect study or 4th bedroom option
- Large open plan kitchen and living areas
- Kitchen features large pantry with plenty of storage
- Main bathroom has a separate toilet for convenience
- A massive laundry with access to the backyard
- Single garage with auto roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 5kw solar panels
- 1000L water tank
- 7kms away from the city centre
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Devon Park
Lifestyle in Devon Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11A Belford Avenue, Devon Park. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is fully furnished and ready to make your own.