116B Joel Terrace,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4262369
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Terrace Style Home with Superb Views from Balcony
UNFURNISHED: Just imagine enjoying a relaxing glass of wine after a long day or start your morning with a cup of coffee, whilst taking in the views and ambience of the River. This beautiful terrace home on the East Perth and Mount Lawley border has been recently renovated to the highest standard with fresh paint and brand new carpets throughout while still maintaining the property's original style.
This three storey, well designed, split level will give enough space for everyone in the family with limited maintenance. The spacious gourmet kitchen features quality fixtures and fittings with brand new gas cook top, dishwasher, drawers and plenty of bench and cupboard space. Enjoy the stunning Swan River views from your own private balcony.
Perfectly situated within easy access to Perth CBD, the freeway via Graham Farmer Freeway, 10 minutes to the airport and Maylands, Mt. Lawley and Inglewood shopping precincts. A lot of school options from Mount Lawley Primary School, Mount Lawley Senior Highschool , Mercedes College, Trinity College and Perth College.
This home will impress with Private access to the Swan River!
Offering a long list of features including:
* Master Bedroom with spacious ensuite and robes
* Two other spacious bedrooms with robes, the second room with access to the balcony
* Outdoor Area with River views
* Air conditioning
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Large laundry
* Single carport with open space for more cars, and plenty of street parking
* Fully enclosed rear courtyard with low maintenance established trees
* Low maintenance front garden with secure wooden gates
* Security Alarm
* Sorry No Pets
Would suit professional couple or small family
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Ervina on 0432 368 580 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mount Lawley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 116B Joel Terrace, Mount Lawley today!