116B Hubert Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
Rent ID: 3828452
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally located and the vibrant lifestyle
Tuck away from the street is this private sanctuary home built in 2000 and comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a study room (4th bedroom) on a good 380 sqm rear block.
Open plan kitchen overseeing the living and dinning area set on the special blackbutt flooring, surely your family will love the space.
The master bedroom with large ensuite with double sinks and triangular bath tub and a large walk-in robe surely suit all types of buyer. The other 2 good-sized bedrooms are with built-in robes and overlooking the backyard. The extra room can be a study or theatre room. Or you can use it as an extra bedroom to make it a 4x2x2!
Double lockup garage with storage area which can be used as a work area as well.
Step outside the easy maintain courtyard with the built in BBQ bench, you surely will enjoy the little outdoor bbq with friends or family.
The spacious laundry room provides space for both washer and dryer with a sink and bench top along a huge linen storage, washing and storing all fabric will not be a problem at all.
With just a short stroll to Victoria Park cafe strip and restaurants strip that the suburb has to offer. Walk to the opposite direction, is Shepperton Road with regular bus service to take you to the CBD. Its truly for the city worker who wants to tuck away from the city and require quiet and convenient. You may want to just sell your car and take the public transport given the superior location of this property.
With easy access to the CBD, Curtin University and Westfield Carousel, what more can you ask for?
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- double sinks ensuite and a triangular bath tub
- Blackbutt timber flooring
- Separate study room (4th bedroom or theatre room)
- Large open plan living and dinning area
- Private and easy-to-maintain courtyard
- Double garage with storage space
Hawaiian's The Park Centre - 4 mins
Curtin University - 7 mins
Westfield Carousel - 10 mins
Victoria Park cafe strip - 300 m
Crown Perth - 4.2 km
Perth CBD - 7 km
Carson Street School - 620 m
East Victoria Park Primary School - 950 m
Ursula Frayne Catholic College Primary Campus - 1 km
Kent Street Senior High School - 1.14 km
Millen Primary School - 1.21 km
For more information, please contact Chantell Hunt on 08 9325 9888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgments about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in East Victoria Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 116B Hubert Street, East Victoria Park today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how