116A Gabo Crescent,
Sadleir, NSW 2168
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2832540
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM
This near new 2 bedroom Full brick Granny flat is located 500m Short Walk to Miller Shopping Centre.
* 2 Generous size bed room with build in wardrobes.
* Modern kitchen with electric stove top.
* Split system Air Conditioner.
* Tiles throughout
* Freshly painted.
* 1 carport and 2 parking space.
The house is minutes away from local shops, school, TAFE and public transport.
3 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sadleir
Lifestyle in Sadleir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 116A Gabo Crescent, Sadleir is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how