116A Annie Street,
Auchenflower, QLD 4066
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2020
Rent ID: 2706224
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESHLY RENOVATED + CITY VIEWS
Having been in the family for 92 years, 116 Annie Street has recently had a SERIOUS face lift, bringing it to the 21st century in style. Upon entering the home you will be welcomed by the enclosed front verandah opening up to the family room and kitchen. While keeping the classic Queenslander characters and charms we have in a modern twist you will love. Walking into the spacious and light filled living area you are presented with uninterrupted city views, polished timber floors and a brand new stylish kitchen which is fitted with ample space, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
Property Favourites just to name a few!
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes - two with air con
- Great sized master room with WIR and ensuite
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
- Stylish family bathroom with separate toilet
- Polished timber floors and Wonderful views from all angles
- Foxtel and NBN ready!!
- Enclosed front verandah
- Space for one car within a shared lock up garage
- Brand new kitchen with gas cooking and new stainless steel fridge/freezer
When searching for a property, location is equally as important as the house you are going to live in. This home is located with the Rainworth State School catchment and Kelvin Grove State College catchment. There is an ample supply of public transport available plus you are within close proximity to Bardon Markets, parks, Given Terrace Eateries and Baroona Road Eateries and the Suncorp Stadium, just to name a few.
To arrange your private inspection, book NOW. This one is a must see to be believed!
**Downstairs is tenanted separately**
** Property may differ from photos**
Furniture options available at an additional cost per week
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auchenflower
Lifestyle in Auchenflower
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Auchenflower comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 116A Annie Street, Auchenflower today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how