1146 Dog Trap Road,
Murrumbateman, NSW 2582
$3,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2600483
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Top notch family home
This quality family residence is situated on the Dog Trap Road and provides a great location for those looking for commuting access to Canberra or Yass. The property is a split level and provides ample living space to suit the modern family's busy lifestyle.
Included with this property is an acre house block and in ground swimming pool (area size is an approximate), as well as outdoor entertaining space.
* Four bedrooms main with ensuite
* Brand new eat in kitchen
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
* Downstairs fifth bedroom, study, bathroom and rumpus room
* Outdoor entertaining
* Two double sheds
* Large slow combustion wood heater and ducted evaporative cooling
* Fully enclosed dog enclosure
* Paddock with trough and water gravity fed from bore
* Inground swimming pool with solar heating
HOW DO I VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please send your enquiry through the website, the agent will then be in touch to organise a time to show you through.
Alternatively contact the office on 6226 6331 to arrange an inspection
HOW DO I APPLY?
You must first inspect the property
Each person over the age of 18 must fill in an application, please note that applications are processed in order of receipt and can only be processed if they have been completed in full with supporting documents attached
You can find applications online at www.yassvalleyproperty.com.au or contact our office on 6226 6331 and we can send you one!
IM APPROVED, WHAT NEXT?
You will be contacted by the agent to advise your approval.
Upon signing the lease you will need to bring the following:
BOND = 4 x weekly rent
RENT = 2 x weeks in advance
TOTAL = 6 x weekly rent
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murrumbateman
Lifestyle in Murrumbateman
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Murrumbateman comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1146 Dog Trap Road, Murrumbateman today!